Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Special Day for my Special Friend

Her name is Linda....and she really is one of my most favorite people on the planet. She is celebrating a birthday today and I can't wait to celebrate with her...very soon.


Linda is sassy and sweet...strong and gentle...classy and thrifty...fun-loving and oh so very type A. She's a bit of a study in opposites and that makes her very interesting and very entertaining. We've known each other a relatively short time but I feel like I've known her all my life. Mostly, I just feel lucky beyond measure to call her my friend.




Happy Birthday Linda Loo .....I hope your birthday is as special as you are!




1 comment:

Linda Azevedo said...

Angie,
You really know how to make a girl feel special. It was a great birthday and I am so thankful that you and the Bethanys were placed in my life. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. THANK YOU…THANK YOU…THANK YOU….for a beautiful birthday message.
Love you!

Post a Comment