Sunday, January 31, 2010

If we leave now, we can still make the Pro Bowl

For those of you who don't know (and likely don't care)..It's been moved to Florida this year and frankly there's not a soul in this house who thinks that was a good idea!! Now make no mistake, we'll be watching it tonight but watching with some trepidation and a whole lot of begging from the 1st grader who will want to stay up WAY past his bedtime to see the game...it starts at 7:20 for crying out loud....REALLY?!?! Thank You Lord for DVR!!

The pro bowl should be in Hawaii for one thing.... and AFTER the Super Bowl for goodness sakes, but clearly we didn't get a vote. If we did, I think we might see a mighty fine player on the field tonight....and he'd be playing for the NFC of course. He's already showing some classic moves....



Well clearly this one isn't so classic but my boy with a #4 jersey....Green Bay no less....yes, I was proud even if only for the 3 seconds he wore it. He borrowed from a friend.Don't tell him I saw this picture -- he wouldn't dare do this in front of me. His favorite hobby is taking the opposite team from anyone I choose. It's a favorite past time for Winston and at times, rather annoying for his Mama!!

Now that's a classic drop-back right there....a little Peyton Manning-esque. And even though he's an AFC dude, we like him alot! A little shout out to our Indy pals -- the Yoders.
Hmmm....perhaps Sidney Rice here...an acrobatic move to catch a #4 stinger??? Maybe more like Steve Smith....he's flexible isn't he?!?!

And this one just reminds me of some side line warm up passes from just about any of those NFC quarterbacks...and just cuz it's my blog and my post....I'm going with a Favre reference again...he IS still wearing that jersey you see.
Happy Pro Bowl Day Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment