Monday, February 9, 2009

I don't even believe it myself

After years of gentle suggestions by Joe and most recently, at least a month of hard core peer pressure from the Bethany's (more about those gals later), I am actually starting a family blog. No doubt about it, I am a blog junkie...completely addicted to MANY (more on that later too) but somehow I've always felt like my life wouldn't be so interesting to anyone but....well me!! But here goes nothing....my crazy, sometimes mundane but always wonderful life now on the world wide web. Stay tuned....I think I just might have lots to say....whether it's worth you following remains to be seen!!

So to you Julie Monahan....this is for you. I miss you more than you could possibly know and this, my dear friend, is a gift to you...and I think it might just end up being a gift to me too!!

2 comments:

julie said...

God Bless Angie! I am SOOOOOO excited!! YOU DID IT!! You are NOT boring! You're family is going to love me for this! ha ha ha You have so many out of state friends!! They want to be a part of your life - believe me, I know!! I'm so proud of you Kitty Kat! CAN NOT wait to see what is to come!! :)

KATHY said...

Yaa hoo sister!!! Looking great...now I'll get blog tips from the both of you!!!!! Way to go Anbie.....you will LOVE it!!!!

Post a Comment