Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Music to her Ears


Hearing a familiar voice on the other end of the phone line...a voice you've been missing....ALOT....it's just one of those simple pleasures in life. And it happened today to my sweet Lilly....


She got a phone call from a special friend. They giggled and talked a mile a minute and from my perspective, there wasn't much about the conversation that made alot of sense but when Ella said "I miss you" and Lilly grinned and said "I miss you too"...it made all the sense in the world. Two girlfriends...as thick as thieves....separated now by an 8 hour drive....but still connected in their little 4 year old hearts. Friendship at its best! We miss you sweet Ella girl (the rest of your wonderful family too!)

4 comments:

julie said...

I just wanna CRY!! That was Ella! I wish I hadn't been driving and could have captured her too - I did do good not to wreck since I was ONLY watching her and her expressions :) If that wasn't the sweetest conversation ever! They LOVE each other SO MUCH! I can't wait to see when they finally get together!

Linda Azevedo said...

So, incredibly sweet...nothing like a BEST FRIEND....4 years old or 40...the feeling is the same!

KATHY said...

Just precious!!!!!
The blog looks great and I'm so glad you're up and running! You'll be hooked!

Donna said...

This is very cool. Your page looks great and I look forward to keeping up with all the happenings. I have to find out how to be notified when you post new pics so I don't miss anything. I will miss your occasional e-mails in my box. I really do/did look forward to them and am grateful you allow us to share your beautiful family and life!!

Post a Comment