Thursday, March 26, 2009

A bit of Randomness

The most important news in our house.....DADDY IS HOME!! HOORAH!!! Only for 2 full days and then he's back to D.C. for another week but that's the end of the marathon travel we think! We have 2 very tired children today...Joe's flight was delayed and he finally got in around 8:30 last night. We had a family dinner and by the time it was light's out, the kids were well past their bedtime. It was worth it...tomorrow is a teacher work day for Winston so are going to SLEEP IN and then have some fun as a family of four. Tomorrow night Joe and I are have a much needed date...can't wait for that.

I am an American Idol fan...have been since the 2nd season. Very faithful I am. I usually pick some early favorites but people, this time, I have one favorite who has risen to the top of the heap FAST for me. I love some of the others but friends...this, to me, is THE NEXT American Idol....LOVE HIM.



He's edgy (and no I don't usually do edgy...a dork and proud of it) and his pipes are UNREAL. I have watched his performance from last night 5 times already (praise the Lord for DVR) and I just think it was a dandy. Loved his stripped down style...loved it. I was probably one of the few who actually enjoyed the goth version of "Ring of Fire" last week and I don't do goth...go figure. I predict he just might be the one...who really cares as long as he gets a record deal.

And last but not least, stay tuned for a special post tomorrow...for a special birthday girl. Hmmm...wonder who it is??

grant...out....

1 comment:

julie said...

What are you doing to me?! Just go ahead and give it to me now :) PLEASE!! See, Scott see's I can't wait and he obliges me!!
We ARE going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow!! I am soooo excited :)
Hope you have a wonderful day little pookie!! SO GLAD you have Joe home - have fun on your date night!! YAY!!!

Post a Comment