Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Girl


So much to share after this wonderful Mother's Day weekend filled to the brim with good times and great, great friends but today is also my best friend's 40th birthday and that deserves a post all its own.
I could write for days about this girl...but I know there are no words adequate enough to express how much she brings to my life. She has filled my life with so much joy and unconditional love that I can say with certainty, I would not be here living this life in the way that I live it had it not been for her love, her grace and her never-ending support. She knows every single thing about me....the good, the bad and the oh so ugly and she has never so much as flinched....she has just kept on loving me and I am so much better for knowing her.
It's never a coincidence to me that she always celebrates her birthday on or around Mother's Day weekend....because she is one of the greatest Mothers that I know.
So Happy Happy Birthday Kel - I cannot wait to spend 4 days celebrating this milestone with you. I hope your day was everything you wished for. I love you beyond measure.
Ever grateful for you......Ang

1 comment:

Linda Azevedo said...

Great Picture! Happy Birthday, Kelly! I’m so glad I had the pleasure of meeting you and the girls!

Post a Comment