Saturday, January 16, 2010

Because I'll want to remember this....

I got an email from Winston's teacher this morning. More about her and how AWESOME she is later....cuz really, she deserves a post all her own.

Anyway, she had the class write thank you notes after the Christmas break. She wanted me to see Winston's......

And oh how I loved it!! Here goes....

Dear Mom,

I like my little SEC mini football helmets they are fun. Some times I do 6 on 6 and have a football game. You are the best mom ever. You and me have a lot of fun together we eat ice cream together we go to the store together. You are the best person that ever lived.

Love,
Winston

The sweet is sometimes buried deep in that little boy .....but today, it surfaced and this Mom is so happy it did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment